Sunday 11 November 2007

The Beginning

Like many other entrepreneurs on the Internet, we have ideas that require tools. Like many tools there are good quality tools, and there are some very, very poor tools.

I required a hosting company, like many others, but because it was just an 'idea' I didn't want to spend enormous amounts of money and wanted to just try it and see how it went.

I did, for my sins, decide to host a server with 1and1 Internet, a choice I wish I had never made. Having been in the IT industry for 15 years, I have seen good hosting, and I have seen some very, very bad hosting....... I will leave you to read through this blog to decide which category 1and1 fall in to.

This blog contains factual information with regards a fault I had experienced with a server I had with 1and1. This information is not derogatory, it is not embellished in anyway. This blog accurately records the tribulations I have suffered whilst dealing with this company.