Saturday 17 November 2007

Where's my bloody light-sabre

I can't beleive this - nobody seems to be able to read my emails correctly.....


"The DHCPACK did not happen until the server was rebooted - as you will see from the details shown at the bottom of this email, a DHCPACK was not received on NOV11 04:00 onwards - it was only after I initialised a reboot that a DHCPACK was received....
Last Sunday the Server became unresponsive and had to be forced a reboot form the Control Panel.
Kind regards


Netwarriors"

All servers have logs, and most logs have dates and times on them. How they managed to not see that a DHCPACK was not received amazes me. Nor were they able to comprehend that the DHCPACK only worked after the server was rebooted - obvious an underlying issue with 1and1.

No comments: