Thursday 27 December 2007

5 days go passed

What the f**k is going on........ 5 days have gone passed and nothing from 1and1, not even the normal email from 1and1 stating that your email has been received....

Time to start chasing things up a bit

"Fault Ref: 8*******

I have raised a number of faults with regards to my Root Server, and yet 1and1 still have not rectified either the problem with the image or the problem with the hardware. For the 20th time since taking out my root server in October I still am unable to log in via the serial console connection.

I request therefore as promised under the above fault number that the issue be raised with your server fault team immediately………

As the only way to regain access to my server I am refusing to reboot it this time. Every time I reboot the server 1and1 tell me that there is no problem with the server because they can now logon…..this time I want 1and1 to see that there is actually a problem, and to stop treating me like some uneducated idiot that doesn’t have a clue about administering a Linux Server. This is a Fedora Core 6 (x64) minimal image. The only change I have made to the server is to install MySQL and to add another user and remove Root access for SSH………..

This does not explain why every 2-3 days I have to reboot the server via the 1and1 Control Panel. This is completely unacceptable and I need this sorted out now. I am supposed to have 24/7 support with this server, including Bank Holidays, and yet I have not received any further correspondence nor is the server fixed since Saturday 22nd December………..

You are now in breach of your contract with me, and demand a full refund for this appalling service. I also would like this server fixed today, without fail. I demand that someone from the server fault team contact me to resolve this issue. You have had nearly 2 months to solve this problem, and it still there.

Kind regards


Netwarriors"

No comments: