Friday 21 December 2007

Erm, 24 hours gone by and server is down again

After re-imaging my server which I hoped would rectify the issues I was having, the server died of death again. From now on I start emailing complaints@1and1.com to keep them in the picture:

"My server is yet again unresponsive this morning, for the 20th time since I took the server out with yourselves. This server as explained is a vital development server and cannot keep having to reboot it so that I can access it. This is unacceptable.
Nothing was added or changed to the server after re-imaging with Fedora Core 6 (x64) Minimal yesterday as advised, and yet the server is unresponsive to both SSH and the Serial Console.
This is totally unacceptable now as I have pointed out that this server has problems and it has been ignored by 1and1.....
This must be rectified immediately along with a full refund for the passed two months I have been unable to use the server.....
I believe under this package I get a Hardware Guarantee and swap out and ask that my server be swapped out immediately. You are further delaying an important project of which I am now losing money and will be talking to my solicitors to seek compensation from 1and1 and it is obvious that you cannot provide the service I am paying for.
I expect this to be sorted out immediately without any delay, along with a refund for the pathetic service you are offering.
Regards


Netwarriors"

No comments: